Maklouba recipe using Relance Cookware
Good food gives a good mood.
Arab food is known for its delicious taste. Today we have an upside-down recipe which is known as Maklouba. It’s originally from the Middle East. Maklouba is a mouth-watering dish that takes no time to cook, because with Relance Cookware Set you have your own exclusive pot that is designed specifically for the Maklouba recipe. This pot comes with a high quality material which offers you super cooking results.
Time to build your piece of art.
While cooking maklouba the key is building the ingredients and flip the pot over.
- Rice – 2 cups.
- Eggplant - 1 large sized.
- Chicken – 1 kilo.
- Chicken Broth – 3 ½ cup.
- Salt – 2 teaspoons.
- Black Pepper – ¼ teaspoon.
- Turmeric – ½ teaspoon.
- Spices - use 7 spices for better results (black pepper, paprika, cumin, coriander, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, cardamom).
- Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons.
- Cut the eggplant into thick slices, put a pinch of salt and let them drain. Then fry in oil.
Tip: make sure to remove the water by a towel before frying.
- Soak the rice in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Cut chicken into pieces.
- Place the eggplant slices in Relance Cookware Pot, add the chicken pieces and soaked rice then cover all with broth.
- Maklouba pot from Relance Cookware offers healthy cooking with the minimum amount of oil.
- Cook on a high heat then cover and simmer for 30 minutes. It will be cooked perfectly thanks to Relance Cookware which spreads the heat evenly.
- With Relance Cookware large and fast heating pots, you will get your meals perfectly cooked and in no time.
- Flip the pot onto the serving plate which is the cover at the same time.
- The flipping step will be an effortless one thanks to the nonstick ceramic which offers you the easiest cleaning experience.
- Now your maklouba masterpiece is ready for the show.
Now get your Relance Cookware Set from citruss to make your salty cake (maklouba)